Monday 1 February 2021

Birthday staycation

 I had initially planned to go diving the whole week last week for my birthday - a treat for myself, but because of the interstate travel ban, owing to the nationwide lockdown currently in force, I relegated my plans to just a staycation..

And it came at the right timing, a Marriott Giftcard worth USD100! 

While the gift card has no expiry date, I thought I will just spend it on my staycation, so I booked a couple of nights in The Westin Kuala Lumpur and gotten a triple-level room upgrade, partly because the hotel was literally empty, and partly on my friend's titanium tier membership.. 


The birthday setup by Westin

Can I offer you a drink?



Enjoying the view


Sorry, this chair is taken.


Sure would you like to join me?
I've made space.


So my diving plan gotta shelved for now, but this year I will aim for at least 20 dives, out of which one trip would be when I take my Rescue Diver certification.. Yep, I planned to do the EFR+Rescue this year.. 

3 comments:

  1. The Westin in Bukit Bintang? I stayed there last year. I was wishing I stayed at the Ritz a block away. Not much more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Westin. Well RC that weekend was almost double the rates so nah, even though RC was damn nice the room!

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts