Friday 11 September 2020

6 months of not gyming...

So this is me, 6 months in of not gymming ever since Malaysia went into lockdown middle of March.. When the lockdown was partially lifted in June, I continue to freeze my membership - partly due to the fact that I don't have a full time job, which in turns makes the monthly membership payment a thing to consider..

When the pools reopened, I have been diligently swimming every day that it is not raining.. In one way I still get my workout done, and at the same time tone up my things and shoulders quite well.. 

But I still miss gym.. I hope to be able to get back into the gym next month, if not next year when things are more settled.. I still don't have a full time job, but I can still survive on whatever I have.. 


4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Things happen for a reason ... something good will come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still look good, but seems you've lost some definition in your chest. Is your hair still black? Looks almost blonde in this picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I've definitely lost definition.. due to no gym.. but only back at swimming lately.. but starting today - I am back in the gym!

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts