Friday 3 November 2017

A short Bangkok getaway

I am one who will go away on impulse, provided I have a best deal in hand that I cannot resist..

So last weekend I went away to Bangkok, by myself..

I did not know what to do as it was my 19th trip to Bangkok so it was only to shop and chill, and get away from KL..

My flight was a dirt cheap business class on Malindo Air, bought during one of the last-minute promotions.. As it turns out, the product and cabin was not bad and it was full house in economy class so having the entire business cabin in peace among a few other businessmen, is something that money can't buy..

Boarding pass
Priority boarding was perfect, business class passengers board FIRST, before families and elderly.. That should be the way in any airline regardless because business class passengers pay more..

But these airlines are smart, they circumnavigate it by "We invite families with young children and the elderly to board first. Business class passengers may board at your own convenience"

But I love Malindo's way

"Business class.. business class.. Row 1 to 3.. The rest please remain seated".. after all, the maximum you need to wait is just 12 people..

Plush leather seats, only 3 rows of business class seats (vs Malaysia Airlines 737 4 rows)

Multi-functions from legrests to lumbar support

The very generous legroom, I can't even reach the wall..

Selfie 

Breakfast


Upon arrival in Don Mueang Airport, it was so empty!



My cosy AirBnb studio apartment in Silom

Panorama view from beside the fridge (as above)

Laundry facilities on the rooftop, coin-operated.

Sunday morning I have nothing to do, so spend some time here..

Feel so fat

Can you see the fatness like OMG!

PS: This is the real me.. if you see a certain nude headless body in Tumblr, attached with all my other pics, THAT IS NOT ME. 


Oh what's this?


My total shopping.. comes to about 12kg worth of shopping... 

I get to use the Miracle Lounge in DMK Airport on departure, which is just right after the immigration.. It's so quiet and peaceful and void of people (vs Royal Orchid Lounge in Survanabhumi Airport, that's plenty of PRC)..

Hot food, pastries, bread

Beverages, alcohol and desserts at the far end

Vegetarian mushroom spaghetti, dinner on board


I bought this - a scratchable world map to indicate which country I have visited.. the best part is it's so cheap that when I saw it, I was like, BUY!!!

It's only THB495 and it's framed nicely and it's made of magnetic board.. vs online price of over a hundred ringgit in poster paper some more!!
Now I just need a place to hang it.. 


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time. No extra activities adventure to share? heeheeNo nude pics this time. Anyway. You are not fat, just huggable and kissable too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have the poster paper version! Yours is better then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the poster paper scratchable me no like.. so i keep looking till i found this one.. !

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts