Sunday 4 June 2017

Revisiting Gold Coast

Surfers Paradise

2 years ago, I only have like half a day in Gold Coast on a day trip from Brisbane.. I told myself I will give myself at least 3 - 4 days in Gold Coast on my next trip here, without actually saying when..

Now, I am going to Gold Coast for 5 days!

It's not exactly fully a holiday as it's a working trip as I am tour leading the Malaysian contingent (fulamak, sounds glamour) to the Gold Coast Airport Marathon..

But after all work's done and all, I have all the free time I need in Gold Coast to go around and do some of the things I didn't get to do on my last trip, such as Skydiving, themeparks, you know..

I will also go to Brisbane to visit my friend, because that's what friends do..

And this trip is just a few days after I come back from Tokyo with the boy.. Luckily everything is right on schedule..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts