Friday 6 October 2017

Shamelessly putting myself out there

Time to get back on the market..

As many as I have...except for the FB messenger..

Shamelessly putting myself out there for the world.. however, I am quite old-fashioned in this sense, many of you know I am not that tech-savvy hahaha.. I rather play the dating game the "traditional" way, get me?

Like going out with a bunch of friends and friends-of-friends, and single out someone from there who's yummylicious enough and single, and take it from there..

That to me, is akin to like "sweeping my feet off the floor"..

Because knowing someone through mutual friends, you get a first hand top-down "evaluation"..

Profiles online in apps can't tell you much, only as much as the person is willing to reveal.. and most of the time, it's rather disappointing because people aren't who they say they are/who I think they are..

I don't form first impression on first meet.. if at the first meet the person can click well and attracts me, I will put in my effort and get to know him better, only to have my efforts thrown out the door and backfired..

That's why I am not too keen on online dating..

Over time, I have also went easy on the "list", while not "lowering the standards", it's more like having a broader sense of criterias..

What I'm essentially looking for in a person:
- pleasant and well mannered
- decent
- emotionally, financially & mentally stable
- more or less having similar interests (I love travel, beach, sea & sun, gym, coffee, boardgame among others)
- essentially similar age or older, I'm 34 by the way, the pool is getting smaller!


Also, I kinda took the analysis of love language and these are my results.. turns out that I am a rather touchy person, which I agree.. Give me a hug, hold my hand, hold my waist, having physical contact is quite important to me.. and that is one sure way of getting to me..



So guys, if you have friends who's single and eligible, please remember to ask if it's ok to call me along out too yah? HAHAHAHA.. who knows.. it might blossom into something more :)




*wishful thinking... happy friday!



5 comments:

  1. These sorts of social platforms, narrowly speaking, are largely for sex dating. Many narcissists and insolent keyboard warriors. I don't deny there are many genuine friendly users, mostly discreet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I am very frank in my replies and can be sarcastic too. Hahaha.

      Delete
  2. Your rubbing so sexy! Keras I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,i have just deleted all these apps, not because i have found someone but it is more like i'm done trying to find that special someone through these apps...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts