Thursday 21 September 2017

Single and freely available

Well if you have not heard it yet, yes I am single..

Don't ask.. couple weeks ago we merely decided it was best to just remain friends than to spoil a beautiful friendship as it was clearly not working out..

I guess that's how dating works..

You date and then you decided you're not meant to be together..

So don't be surprise to see me in the apps or out in the scene more often.. You know, one gotta put oneself out there..



Cheers..
xoxo




9 comments:

  1. Oh dear. It does happen. My last Singaporean bf lasted 2 years before we broke up. HWMBO and I have been together for 19 years. I suppose it all depends on how comfortable you get with each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twas more like getting too comfortable until we need to ask the question, "so what are we now?"

      Never a good question to ask..

      Delete
  2. Hope you are ok. Drop me a message if you happen to be in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can be in Singapore anytime..
      Need no planning much..

      Delete
    2. My only woes is accommodation since I refuse to pay for any Singapore hotels :O

      Delete
  3. what ?!! =.=“
    me n my guy were happy when we found out that you were in a relationship after i bumped into your Instagram account and we saw the photos of you both together...

    haizzz, don’t lose faith in love...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts