Wednesday 15 March 2017

Goodbye ol' friend


No words can describe the shock.. I was more stunned.. You left so suddenly but it would also be your wishes to be kept low key..

I did not think much when you unfriended people in Facebook, we all do that all the time.. little did I know you have planned it all along.. I wasn't angry..

Nevertheless we grieve in our own ways.. Remembering that we were once sitting at the same table.. From blogging I knew you from, and from blogging this is how this will end..


Nothing compares no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes their memories made
Who would have known how bittersweet
This would taste


Rest well my fabled friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts