Thursday 1 December 2016

One month on

It's been a month since I underwent hemorrhoidectomy.. It is an inpatient procedure with anaesthesia and the surgery was done using laser, hence there is no stitching.. it's an open wound and left to close by itself.. 

However, there is not without pain.. for the first 2 weeks I was literally in constant pain and painkillers were the only answers.. I had to take plenty of stool softeners and fiber to ensure I go to the toilet all the time, on demand..

On one hand there's the pain to manage and on the other hand, going to the toilet every couple hours through the day and night isn't something very fun to do..

Recovery been much better in week 3 when I can sit and walk and can even go out and back to work, having regained some asshole muscles strength to keep shit from leaking..

And by week 4, I'm already back in the gym doing very light exercises on my legs and upper body.. I can't do abs and the core section yet as it still hurts somewhat..

Still not eating the pantang food because I know how the food do to my wounds.. I will run out of painkillers by this week so I am playing it safe by not eating food that can cause the wounds to flare and itch.. it's ok cos I can eat everything else..

Doctor expects me to have full recovery in 2 months, so let's see by end of December where I would be :)





 

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are much better...hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's a joy to get comments! :)

      Delete
  2. Hope your recovery goes well, hugs and kisses! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Much better, although still occasionally stings..

      Delete
  3. You must have been losing quite substantial weight and get a leaner bod? Well, take it as a solace out of this ordeal... get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i just lost 2kg and in that, lost my muscle mass actually.. so now not lean anymore but rather flabby.. cos i have fat hahaha

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts