Monday 12 October 2015

Oh! It's 3rd anniversary..

Time flies, just a blink of an eye, 3 years have passed..

And in a few month's tine, it will surpass all my previous work records of me remaining in the job the longest.. Come to think of it, I always moved on after 3 years..

But I guess I'm staying for good here, at least for time being hahaha.. It's been great, not without the shit of course..

What makes this anniversary even sweeter is that, I am easing into a new role to lead part of a new team, a huge team that is.. A newly created team to manage a newly-established business unit..

Well, I have just about 2 months to warm up to the new role until the project goes live next year.. Until then, there's a lot of groundwork and documentations need to do..

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts