Tuesday 14 April 2015

Virginity lost at ClubMed

The way into Narnia
Last weekend I went to ClubMed Cherating.. It was my first ever ClubMed holiday, but I can tell you it's definitely not my last! Already the staff and me want to start planning to go to ClubMed Kabira in Japan for a trip together.

If you have been to a ClubMed resort, you would know how the concept of all-inclusive works and how the Gracious Organisers (GO) aka staff would come and make friends and all.

I made a lot of friends at ClubMed Cherating, and some of them are transferring to Kabira next month, so if we do go there, it's like a "reunion" for all!

It's a non-stop eating and drinking and networking around.. During lunch and dinner, the GOs will sit and eat together with the guests, and of course, having made friends, they'll stick to our table..

One of them even offered me a private sailing lesson, outside of the normal sailing time on his off day but since I can't make it, till next time then, I said.

View from room

Lounge bar

Amenities in the room


Deluxe Room

Main pool

Lobby

Lounge Bar

Welcome Sign

Archery?

This is what I call vitamin sea!

And... jump in!

Ding ding train that connects the Pantai Beach to the main resort area

Free flow unlimited inclusive cocktails, mocktails and juices at the Lounge Bar

KAPOOWWW!

Sunrise yoga by the beach..

That's a huge turtle!!

Adults only area - Zen Pool

Adults only area - Zen Pool

Vitamin Sea!

Lazing by the beach... how good can it get?

That is how birthdays are celebrated in Club Med.. staffs who are around will form a train and clapping and singing birthday song

Night show.. Elegant white.. 

And the night ended with fireworks display

One more selfie before leaving

My team mates with a few of Club Med staff

Adults only Zen Pool

Adults only Zen Pool

Walking to the beach

Me (in yellow tank) and the hot handsome staff

Selfie in the Zen Pool

But rest assured - there was definitely no "hanky panky" in Club Med.. hahaha.. After 3 years of selling Club Med packages during Matta Fairs and never once got to experience the product I am selling, this indeed proved to be an experience to be had!

I put on 3kg just from all the eating and drinking and lazing around doing nothing and roast myself till lobster red..













1 comment:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts