Thursday 23 April 2015

Club Med Cherating - My personal review

I have written a review of Club Med Cherating, which I posted in Holiday Tours' website - also double up as a soft sell approach LOL..

It is a much more professional writing compared to the one I wrote here last week hehe.. can't blame me lah.. Have to write properly so no revealing pictures! haha..




http://www.holidaytours.com.my/review-clubmed-cherating/


Club Med has promotions pretty much most of the time so the next time they have sales again, you might want to check it out and try it once, and trust me, once won't be enough..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts