Thursday 20 November 2014

First BodyBalance Team-Teach done!

Tonight, and moving forward, every Wednesday, team-teaching with my mentor Ezura in her class until my clearance.. I did my module training assessment track, which is T6 - core abdominals.. A freaking double abs track!

Am I happy? Well, somewhat, it could've been better I think.. On a scale of 1 to 10, I probably place myself a 6?

My target is go for clearance in within 3-6 months time.. It's almost one month down since module training last month.. and I've done 2 shadow sessions, and from here, 5 team-teach sessions are minimum requirement for clearance.. I'm gonna go for 10 LOL, corresponding to about 10 weeks aka 3 months+, right within targeted time frame.. 5 is too little, I feel...

In case you're wondering, BODYBALANCE is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance..

I have never achieved in other workout regime as much as I have achieved doing Bodybalance, a leaner and more chiselled body (photos sometimes in my instagram) and toned legs! Wootz! That is also part reason why I am favouring Bodybalance over Bodycombat.. besides, my knee injury sustained some years back slipping on my own puddle of sweat on the stage is coming back to haunt me now..

Let's see how hard I am willing to work to get there..



2 comments:

  1. you can take turmeric extract pill for your knee injury, it helps to heal and has anti inflammatory properties, plus adding red grapes ( with seeds ) into your diet would also help with joint injuries....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear for the insights!

      will look into it :)

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts