Monday 24 November 2014

Bitching is a skill.. so is moaning..

Yes you heard me right.. Not everyone can bitch..

Some are born with it, some learn and learn and yet still sound so unnatural.. Bitching is a skill, it's acquired mostly..

The moment you start commenting about everything and anything., that's bitching already.. I find it natural and when I hate something so much, I can just spend hours on ends non stop talking and commenting about it..

Or I just rolled my eyes so much I swear they will eventually fall out one day..

Bitching, moaning, whining - it keeps me young and keeps the mind flowing with creative ways of mincing words..

Do you bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts