Friday 15 August 2014

On duty this MATTA FAIR


I've been assigned to the Club Med booth for this coming MATTA Fair (5-7 Sept) in Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), booth 3081-3086 Hall 3, but the confirmation list have not been released yet.

So for those who are looking for Club Med packages, please support me ya :)
If you have my number, text me, otherwise leave me comment BEFOREHAND or something ...

One thing to note - only for Malaysians and the participating Club Meds are:
  • Club Med Cherating Kuantan
  • Club Med Phuket
  • Club Med Bali
  • Club Med Bintan
  • Club Med Guilin
  • Club Med Yabuli
  • Club Med Sapporo
  • Club Med Kani Maldives
  • Club Med Mauritius
(list not final and subject to change)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts